Pinsequences is back to remind you that DIY has
consequences! It looks so easy, but can it be done? I am here to test the pins
that you want to try. Décor, jewelry, recipes, art, home storage – people post
links that make anything seem possible. I have many great successes and just as
major failures in trying to recreate my pins.
I follow about 200 people and companies, and I usually just
browse my feed and re-pin things that look interesting. Or if I am looking for
something specific, I search Pinterest instead of Googling, as I find it brings
better results.
I tend to stick to healthier recipes (or really good
gluttonous ones!), any kind of art projects that don’t include real sewing,
home projects that can make my life better, fun holiday ideas, and anything
that can be done on the cheap.
If you found something you want someone else to try first,
send it my way. I am going to ease back
in with some easy pins and work my way up to the more complicated ones.
These are the tales of my pinsequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment